Buckhead Casino Party Poker Rental Package
The Buckhead Casino Party Poker Package comes in a variety of different sizes which can accomodate any size poker party or poker tournament. This package contains as many poker tables as you'd like in order to accommodate all your players, and it comes complete with all you'll need for a successful poker party or tournament: professional dealers, clay chips, high-quality cards, and classic casino poker tables.
Buckhead Casino Party Poker Rental Package Details:
- # of Tables & Dealers: You Decide!
- Note: For tournaments with 5 or more tables, we usually suggest adding a separate Tournament Director - ask us for more details on this option!
- Overall # of Guests Accommodated at Each Table: Poker tables are designed for 8-9 players at the same time, although many clients squeeze in 10 per table during tournament play, knowing that soon enough players will start getting knocked out, which frees up more elbow room at each table
- Poker Table Dimensions: 7 feet by 3.5 feet (sit-down height)
- Minimum Space Needed: 125 square feet per poker table
- # of Chairs Required: 9-10 for each poker table
- Note: We do NOT provide seating, but your venue almost always will - any standard chair will work
Here's How a Poker Tournament or Party Works: All packages are priced for three hours of gambling time. If you would like a longer party that is also available for an additional fee. Our crew will come early to setup your casino party (standard delivery and setup time is one hour ahead of your casino start time), and our dealers will show up 30 minutes prior to the casino party start time. By the time your guests arrive your casino will be ready for action. The dealing portion of the night will last 3 hours. The blinds will be adjusted during the party to ensure the poker tournament doesn't last for days! The tournament can be either elimination style or you can "re-buy."
We'd be glad to speak to you about the specifics of your party, so don't hesitate to call and let us help you plan your event.
Professional Dealers: Our dealers arrive in a black tuxedo formal wear and are professionally trained. This creates a professional casino atmosphere for your event. If any of your guests don't know how to play, our dealers will patiently teach them!
Casino-Grade Equipment: The casino equipment that we use for every one of our casino parties is casino grade. All our tables have wooden legs - you won't find cheap folding metal legs or table skirting in Las Vegas, so you won't see them at our parties either! Our craps tables are made of a nice, deep-toned, cherry wood with cherry wood legs. They are sure to be an eye-catching centerpiece of any casino party.
Our case of 650 chips weighs a hefty 27 pounds! The chips are the one piece of equipment the customer actually holds in their hands so we only use the best possible casino-grade chips. Each chip is denoted with real money denominations going up to $10,000! ($25, $100, $500, $1,000, $5,000, & $10,000).
Our "John Huxley" roulette wheel is a full 32 inches in diameter and weighs 100 pounds (these are the same roulette wheels you'll find at Caesar's Palace)! Who else has roulette wheels this large besides the casinos? Our blackjack tables and poker tables are all brand new with fine felt tops, soft, comfortable bumpers, and convenient cup holders.
Have a look at our equipment below! These are the actual blackjack, poker, roulette, and craps tables as well as slot machines and casino chips that will arrive at your party!
Call us today at 404-334-3248 for pricing on the Buckhead Casino Party Poker Rental Package!